Wednesday 4 January 2012

Plymouth Ski Slope 28th November 2011

This was the first time I have been up to Plymouth ski slope. I’ve known about it for a little while and of course see it from the motorway every time I drive out of Plymouth. So when my good friend Olly Mendland mentioned that himself and a few other friend where planning on heading up to the slope I was only to keen to join them and document the session.

It’s a dry ski slop, at maybe 100 meters in length and they have a range of range of different ramps and rails which the riders can pull out onto the slope to practise tricks and techniques. It was dark when the session started so thought it would be a good opportunity to try out some off camera flash technique’s. So set up my equipment by the biggest ramp out and started shooting away. Will defiantly like to take a trip here again and develop upon my first attempt. A few pictures from the shoot below.

Olly Medland.

Olly Medland.

Olly Medland.

No comments:

Post a Comment