Wednesday 4 January 2012

Spot M

Took a trip after work to Spot M today. Been a week since I last got in the sea and had to get in somewhere. It actually ended up being a decent day on the north coast with good surf reports from all over the place. On reflection I don’t think the M was the best place but I’m over driving miles and miles around the coast checking different places so with just a handful of people in and 2-3ft swell with a few barrels breaking through I decided to settle with that.

The state of the water temp did cause problems with the photography, feet and hands where numb after around 60 minutes and couldn’t stay in for much longer after that due to not being able to press the shutter button. I did get a few fun photos from this short session, some of my favourites below with the full collection HERE.

Hopefully more waves through the week!

Keith Short.

Mark Duignan

No comments:

Post a Comment